10/04/2018 - Courses for Teachers
Genoa, National circuit of Educative Robotics: corse for teachers have begun
TEACHERS COMING FROM THE NATIONAL CIRCUIT OF EDUCATIVE ROBOTICS, HAVING AS HQ “ISTITUTO NAUTICO SAN GIORGIO” IN GENOA, BEGIN THEIR FORMATION COURSES ON SCRATCH AND ARDUINO
After 3 years of activity, the National circuit of Educative Robotics with “Istituto Nautico San Giorgio” in Genoa, will redefine objectives and activities. More than 50 schools joined the network, mainly from Genoa.
The National circuit of Educative Robotics contains all kind of schools, from kindergarten to high schools.
In the last 3 years the Circuit, in collaboration with Scuola di Robotica, EPICT and other institutional institutions, has organised training corse for teachers on various aspects of didactic technologies, ICT and robotics.
In april 2018 new corse have begun for teachers on the use of Scratch and Arduino.
To download the convention and to learn more: Here
Since 2014 the Institute is the leader of the National circuit of Educative Robotics which has the aim of:
- promoting the use of educational robotics in every field possible
- coadiuvate the learning of all the subjects
- promoting teamwork, creative synthesis and subjects connections
- promoting skills which will be useful in the professional life
- building an important laboratory of experimentation
- contributing to reduce scholastic dropping
- contributing to promote the discussion on the ethic use of technology