The European Robotics Forum (ERF) will take place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 28-30 June 2022. It is a 3-day event and one of the most influential event for the robotics and artificial intelligence community in Europe. It is the meeting point for engineers, academics, entrepreneurs, investors, as well as end-users and policy makers in the field of robotics from all over Europe and beyond.
The ERF2022 covers all aspects and current themes related to the field of robotics. Researchers, engineers, managers, and a growing number of entrepreneurs, businesspeople, and public funding officers from all over Europe come together to discuss technology push and market pull and how innovation in robotics and robotics-related AI can be accelerated.
This year’s overarching theme will be ‘Sustainability’ in the broadest sense of the word. In 4 plenary sessions divided over the 3 days, high level speakers from industry, knowledge institutes and government will share their vision on the following topics:
- Sustainable Science related to Climate change; How Robotics could impact climate change
- Self-sustaining networks;
- Working together to boost competitiveness, societal wellbeing and environmental aspects
- How Sustainable integration of technology can lead to future proof adaptation and mitigation in society (ELS)
- Sustainable education: How rethinking engineering education, quality education and lifelong learning opportunities contribute to sustainable education