School of Robotics offers courses in KA1 for students, staff in education, vocational faculty and youth workers.
Courses and short-term mobilities take place in Genoa, Italy, and in areas close to the sea, in pleasant locations, and in comfortable accommodations.
The topics and content of the courses cover all aspects of the application of educational robotics and coding to education.
Courses for pre school teachers (nursery, kindergarten), primary and high and high professional schools.
Key Action 1
The Actions supported under this Key Action are expected to bring positive and long-lasting effects on the participants and participating organisations involved, as well as on the policy systems in which such activities are framed.
As regards pupils, students, trainees, apprentices, adult learners and young people, the mobility activities supported under this Key Action are meant to produce one or more of the following outcomes:
- improved learning performance;
- enhanced employability and improved career prospects;
- increased sense of initiative and entrepreneurship;
- increased self-empowerment and self-esteem;
- improved foreign language and digital competences;
- enhanced intercultural awareness;
- more active participation in society;
- enhanced positive interactions with people from different backgrounds;
- better awareness of the European project and the EU values;
- increased motivation for taking part in future (formal/non-formal) education or training after the mobility period abroad.