Participants will receive a pre-course survey which will be used by the trainer to learn about participants’ teaching backgrounds and to assess their exact needs. (target of learners, coding knowledge, kits owned, ..)
Before the beginning of the course:
- 1 hour – preparatory online webinar on course contents (basic readings and simple activities will be suggested to participants to prepare for the training).
- Participants will be asked to prepare a presentation about themselves, their professional context and their culture, to be presented on the first day of the course to facilitate networking opportunities.
- Participants will receive information about the hosting country in order to prepare them for their cultural experience.
The course program (6 days)
- Introduction of participants, outline of the programme, warm ups and ice breakers
- Workshops (instruments used will vary on the basis of the group of participants):
- Overview of the Educational Robotic approaches to empower Inclusive learning environments and stimulate disciplinary knowledge as well as soft skills empowerment.
- stories of robots for social relations
- Promoting daily actions with robotics and coding
- Experimenting and creating modules and activities to be used in participants’ educational environments.
- Online tools for collaboration in education projects, eTwinning, School Education Gateway, Europeana
- Individual support
- Design for all
- Technology and Robotic instruments for inclusion
- Robotics and Humanoids use in Autism spectrum disorders
- Robotics: Humanities and STEAM in one instrument
- Success Stories: visit to Inclusive educational centre/school Philos
- Final Session:
- Presentation of outcomes, discussion,
- Cultural and social program
- Networking activities
- City tour and/or a cultural trip
- Cultural evening
- Team building
- Participants will experiment ready to use activities to facilitate sharing of what they have learned with the rest of the staff in their schools.
- Further materials to deepen the topic will be suggested.
- 1 hour Follow up/Question time Webinar will be organised after 6 month to share results and strengthen participants network.