Athens, November 25th 2916: Edurobotics 2016
On November 25th will tale place in Athens, Greece, Edurobotics 2016 conference, where many participant will have the ocacsione to share their projects and experiences on Educational Robotics. Deadline to apply for paper: July 10tjh 2016.
The main issue is going to be a very updated one: Educational Robotics in the Makers era". In fact, the Makers Movemement is changing our way to make things, to teach, to learn, to be in this world. Here Robotics is a key tool, and a key issue. The conference will be a parterre to discuss hos merge Educational robotics with 3D printing, wrarabale, IoT's and all the new challenges of the new making of objects.
- Educational robotics (edurobotics) in the framework of the digital fabrication and maker movement
- Edurobotics and Tinkerability
- From "black box" to "white box": learners as "makers" rather than just consumers
- 3D printing and edurobotics
- 3D modeling and edurobotics
- Teacher training in edurobotics in the context of the maker movement
- Constructionist learning methodologies in edurobotics and digital fabrication
- Virtual reality simulators and virtual robots
- Visual programming tools in edurobotics
- Open educational resources in edurobotics and digital fabrication